A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Barker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Barker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Barker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barker graduated from Universita Cattolica Del Sacro Cuore, Rome. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Barker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barbara E. Barker practice?
Dr. Barbara Barker practices Internal Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ.
See Mesa Internists.