Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barbara Barker
Dr. Barbara Barker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Prescott, AZ, with other offices in Apache Junction, AZ and Hallandale Beach, FL (and 1 other location). She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Barker is affiliated with Maryvale Hospital Medical Center, Gilbert Emergency Hospital and CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center. Dr. Barker has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Barbara Barker has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Barbara Barker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Prescott, AZ.
Dr. Karen Box
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Prescott, AZ 0 mi31
Dr. Gailey Gonzales Ona
Prescott, AZ 0 mi14
Dr. Mukundkumar Patel
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Prescott, AZ 0.09 mi27