A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Barker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Barker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Barker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barker graduated from Universita Cattolica Del Sacro Cuore, Rome. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Barker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Ellen Barker MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara E. Barker practice?
- Dr. Barbara Barker has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Barker practices Internal Medicine near Apache Junction, AZ.
See Apache Junction Internists.