A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Bartlik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Bartlik is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Bartlik, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Sexual Dysfunctions Personality Disorders Depression Premenstrual Syndrome PMS Sexual Abuse Family Therapy CouplesRelationship Therapy Bipolar Disorder Erectile Dysfunction Anxiety Disorders Substance Abuse SeparationDivorce Issues Human Sexuality Premature Ejaculation Sexual Disorders Gay & Lesbian Health Care Marital Therapy Adult Psychotherapy Attention Deficit Disorders ADD Mood and Anxiety Disorders Psychopharmacology Post Traumatic Stress Disorder PTSD Panic Disorder CognitiveBehavioral Therapy Obsessive Compulsive Disorders Affective Disorders Emotional Disorders GayLesbian Counseling Gender Identity Group Counseling Herbal Medicine Menopause Counseling Phobias Postpartum Disorders Sex Therapy Sexual Orientation Issues Women`s Mental Health Alternative Medicine Hypnosis Manic Depressive Disorders Mental Disorders Mood Disorders Mourning Psychiatric Disorders Sexual Development Complementary Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartlik graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Bartlik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barbara D. Bartlik practice?
Dr. Barbara Bartlik practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.