A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Bassil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bassil graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Bassil MD is a female Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara Bassil practice?
- Dr. Barbara Bassil has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Bassil practices Urology near Dorchester Center, MA.
See Dorchester Center Urologists.