A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Bates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Bates is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bates
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bates Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Bates, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bates graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Bates has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Samuel S Stratton Albany Va Medical Center
- Samuel S. Stratton Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Ellen Bates MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara E. Bates practice?
- Dr. Barbara Bates has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Bates practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Albany, NY.
See Albany Physiatrists.