A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Stark Baxter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Stark Baxter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Stark Baxter, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stark Baxter graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Stark Baxter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Stark Stark Baxter MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara S. Stark Baxter practice?
- Dr. Barbara Stark Baxter has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Stark Baxter practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Allergists and Dallas Internists.