A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Stark Baxter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Stark Baxter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stark Baxter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stark Baxter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Stark Baxter, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stark Baxter graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stark Baxter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Stark Stark Baxter MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara S. Stark Baxter practice?
- Dr. Barbara Stark Baxter has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Stark Baxter practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Allergists and Dallas Internists.