Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barbara Bean
Dr. Barbara Bean, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Annapolis, MD. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bean is affiliated with Anne Arundel Medical Center and The Johns Hopkins Hospital. Dr. Bean has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Barbara Bean has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Barbara Bean is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Annapolis, MD.
Dr. Reed Shnider
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Annapolis, MD 0 mi37
Dr. Valeriani Bead
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Annapolis, MD 0 mi15
Dr. Tushar Sharma
Internal Medicine, Anesthesiology
Annapolis, MD 0 mi