A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Beard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beard
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Beard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Beard, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beard graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Beard has 1 hospital affiliations:
- E A Conway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Beard DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara Beard practice?
- Dr. Barbara Beard has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Beard practices Family Medicine near Monroe, LA.
See Monroe Primary Care Doctors.