A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Belkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Belkin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Belkin graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Belkin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Kindred Hospital Boston - Brighton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Anna Belkin MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Belkin practice?
- Dr. Barbara Belkin has 15 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Belkin practices Diagnostic Radiology near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MA and Boston, MA.
See Cambridge Radiologists.