A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Belkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belkin
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Belkin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Belkin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Belkin graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Belkin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Kindred Hospital Boston - Brighton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Anna Belkin MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Belkin practice?
- Dr. Barbara Belkin has 15 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Belkin practices Diagnostic Radiology near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MA and Boston, MA.
See Cambridge Radiologists.