A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Bellar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Bellar is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellar graduated from Centro De Estudios Universitarios Xochicalco - Campus Ensenada.
Dr. Bellar has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Ruth Bellar JD, MA, and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara R. Bellar practice?
- Dr. Barbara Bellar has 12 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Bellar practices Family Medicine near Dolton, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Riverdale, IL and Aurora, IL.
See Dolton Family Physicians.