Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

|  Awful Experience  |  show details
Mar 19th, 2014

Waited 3hrs for her large rude a** to spend 3 minutes with me....Very uncaring and rude! Go to anyone else, dont waste your time or money.

|  Terrible Practice  |  show details
Jan 7th, 2014

She schedules appts at 9 am but doesn't get there until 11 am. The first time, I understood that sometimes things happen. The second time, I accepted the apology and the commitment that it would never happen again. The third time I was done. Also, never felt like she knew what she was doing. Pushes patients through her office like cattle. Completely unconcerned with her patients or their problems. Quick to prescribe meds before understanding what's really going on. I would stay away from this practice!

May 6th, 2013

Dr. Bennett has a tendency to accuse her patients of lying. She as well has employees that work You wait for hours to see her, then spend precisely three minutes being diagnosed and are trying to get your questions answered as she is walking out the door. The time to get paperwork filled out for your work is ridiculous, as I have had my disability at work turned down multiple times because her employees never filled out the paper work. She goes through staff like they are nothing. Her staff constantly changes except for her rude billing person. It is sad that Doctor Bennett use to be a good doctor, however; they over book her. She does not start to see patients till all the rooms are filled, which are many. She was one of the doctors in question for over prescribing pain meds. She no longer prescribes them she sends you to pain specialist now.

by Sally on May 5th, 2013

Great experience

|  Horrible Experince  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2011

Her staff is rude she is rude. Overall wait time is more than an hour. When you have an appointment there plan on 2and a half hour visit. It is insane. They treat you like cattle. They move from waiting room to the individual room to wait for the doctor and you tend to wait there for at least 30 to 40 minutes before seeing her. I left her practice and would not recommend her to anyone. She is very rude, bedside manner is horrible. Her staff is just as bad and they are all young and just seem dirty to me. The office is dirty very disorganized. Overall experience horrible I went to her for over a year till I got up the nerve to leave and find another doctor.

|  Dr. Barbara Bennett  |  show details
Mar 30th, 2011

Dr. Bennett is very, very good at diagnosing my illnesses, in fact once I had to go to the emergency room, thinking I was having a heart attack, they could not diagnosis me, but ruled out a heart attack, as soon as I met with Dr. Bennett for the follow up, she read the test and knew exactly what was wrong. She has in fact saved my life. Sometimes the office wait takes times, but I know it is worth the wait, because she really, really know what she is doing. Thank you Dr. Bennett

|  SOMETHING'S got to give...  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2011

This doctor has convenient hours (later evening/Saturday a.m) but I've had to find a new doctor due to the OUTRAGEOUS wait to see her. I understand she might be busy, but when you hear her chatting away about her dogs and her weekend plans as you begin your second hour (and third magazine!!) in the waiting room, you realize that it might be more of a case of lack of respect of patients' time and disregard for their inconvenience. I'm sure she knows her stuff, but no one should have this long a wait, no matter what you are or are not paying. P.S. I've only gone with minor complaints, or to refill prescriptions. I can't imagine what the wait would be like if I (or a child...) were actually SICK!!

Dec 23rd, 2010

she is a very mean and heartless dr shes horrable you wait 3 to 4 hours to see her and she only spends two mins with you . i would not go see this dr she is horrable!!

Oct 8th, 2010

She is caring, but has so many patients that the wait is terrible.

Mar 24th, 2009

i would never recomend this dr.

Feb 5th, 2009

wait time over 3 hours. and she spends less that 2 minutes in the room with you.