Dr. Barbara Bennett Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Bennett?

June 17th, 2017

Find a different Doctor!

I wouldn't send my worse enemy to this place! My first visit I waited for 2 1/2 hours. I was told the Dr was busy. When I finally got to see the Dr for a whole 2 mins she said she wasn't busy! She said something to the staff when leaving so I thought I would give them another chance. I had blood work done and it took 18 phone messages, a week and finally having to ask for the Office Manger to get the results. The Office Manager, Dana, likes to blame everyone else for issues and doesn't do a thing to take care of the problems. Nan tried to help but after my initial contact with her I was never able to speak to her when I called. Then I found out they submitted all claims (visit and 2 blood draws) to my insurance wrong. According to Dana, it's not their fault it's the insurance company's fault. I call my insurance company and they attempt to call the Dr office to tell them how to submit the claims correctly while I'm on the phone. They got the same as I did, disconnected calls, full voice mails and transferred to the wrong people and even other Dr's offices! They suggested I find a new Dr which I will! Oh, and the 2 min initial visit was billed to my insurance as a 45 min visit and I was charged $235!! My advice, FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR!!

June 11th, 2017

Wonderful Office

Always friendly, And caring.

November 3rd, 2016

I'm a nurse, so I understand that there is often a wait in the office, however, the staff was at lunch during scheduled appointments. There were 3 patients ahead of me for my 2:30 appointment, and they didn't start calling them back until 2:45. I was there for 1.5 hrs and the doctor spent probably 2 minutes with me. It was my first visit and I was hoping to establish a new family doctor since I had moved. I feel like she was very impersonal and questioned my concerns, until seeing they were actually validated, then she ordered a CT and referred me to two other doctors. She then leads you to another small office where a nurse confirms what the dr ordered. I asked what the next step was and she said I should receive a phone call. She was very rude, didn't speak to me for 5 minutes while I sat at her desk and took a personal call during that time. I honestly couldn't believe the level of unprofessionalism exhibited in this office.

July 1st, 2016

Bills for undone proceedures; wait is AWFUL

I waited 2 hrs, kept in a cold room. Dr Bennett spent 2 minutes with me; ordered bloodwork there. I am retired military; my tests are done for free, on base. My insurance was billed for them. VERY impersonal, Very long wait. I do Not recommend this doctor or her practice.

September 4th, 2015

I love Dr Bennett she is a awesome and amazing does everything great for me an my children love all the staff there's very kind an do such a great job

June 5th, 2015

Worst doctor on earth!!!

This doctor needs to be investigated! This is worst doctors office I have ever been to. They are slow and rude, the rooms are small and dirty. They NEVER answer the phone. They doctor will give you a script but, ' SHE WILL NOT DO PRIAR AUTHORIZATIONS FOR YOUR INSURANSCE!' Expect to wait 3-5 hours if your unlucky enough to be stuck with Barbra A. Bennet as your physician!

January 7th, 2014

Terrible Practice

She schedules appts at 9 am but doesn't get there until 11 am. The first time, I understood that sometimes things happen. The second time, I accepted the apology and the commitment that it would never happen again. The third time I was done. Also, never felt like she knew what she was doing. Pushes patients through her office like cattle. Completely unconcerned with her patients or their problems. Quick to prescribe meds before understanding what's really going on. I would stay away from this practice!

May 6th, 2013

Dr. Bennett has a tendency to accuse her patients of lying. She as well has employees that work You wait for hours to see her, then spend precisely three minutes being diagnosed and are trying to get your questions answered as she is walking out the door. The time to get paperwork filled out for your work is ridiculous, as I have had my disability at work turned down multiple times because her employees never filled out the paper work. She goes through staff like they are nothing. Her staff constantly changes except for her rude billing person. It is sad that Doctor Bennett use to be a good doctor, however; they over book her. She does not start to see patients till all the rooms are filled, which are many. She was one of the doctors in question for over prescribing pain meds. She no longer prescribes them she sends you to pain specialist now.

May 6th, 2013

Great experience

September 25th, 2011

not the best

April 27th, 2011

Horrible Experince

Her staff is rude she is rude. Overall wait time is more than an hour. When you have an appointment there plan on 2and a half hour visit. It is insane. They treat you like cattle. They move from waiting room to the individual room to wait for the doctor and you tend to wait there for at least 30 to 40 minutes before seeing her. I left her practice and would not recommend her to anyone. She is very rude, bedside manner is horrible. Her staff is just as bad and they are all young and just seem dirty to me. The office is dirty very disorganized. Overall experience horrible I went to her for over a year till I got up the nerve to leave and find another doctor.

March 30th, 2011

Dr. Barbara Bennett

Dr. Bennett is very, very good at diagnosing my illnesses, in fact once I had to go to the emergency room, thinking I was having a heart attack, they could not diagnosis me, but ruled out a heart attack, as soon as I met with Dr. Bennett for the follow up, she read the test and knew exactly what was wrong. She has in fact saved my life. Sometimes the office wait takes times, but I know it is worth the wait, because she really, really know what she is doing. Thank you Dr. Bennett