Dr. Barbara Bergdolt MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Chapel Hill, NC

4.9

October 11th, 2015
Excellent family doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Bergdolt for approximately 8 years. She is extremely thorough and her diagnosis for sometimes difficult conditions has been excellent. Her manner and the attention she pays are outstanding. I am now in my 70s and can say in all those years, I have never been in the care of a better doctor.

May 7th, 2015
Great Doctor
Dr Bergdolt is a great Dr. She is kind, patient and very thorough.

February 7th, 2015
Mrs.
She listens, she cares. Best doctor I have ever had!

June 21st, 2013
Great Physician, hostile nurse
Have followed her from her private Durham practice then over to Chatham Crossing. Best diagnostician I've known over my 70 years. Speaks easily and listens exceptionally well. Her coordinating care of my several chronic conditions is very thoughtful. But, while her previous nurse was really competent, her present nurse is hostile and passive aggressive. She's never ever returned a phone call. And since she is the "gateway" to Dr. Bergdolt, it's now impossible to have any follow-up on an appointment. My wife and I will have to go elsewhere if that angry nurse remains there past summer 2013.

February 1st, 2013
I have been a patient of Dr Bergdolt for 3 years and find her compassionate and thorough, sometimes too conservative in her treatment plans. Recently the office changed nurses and not for the better! The former nurse would promptly return calls and also follow up. My most recent experience has not been positive to the point I may consider changing physicians since the support staff is your gateway to the doctor. Hopefully things will get better since I really would like to stay with the office.