Pediatrician, Internist
101 Manning Dr
# N2201
Chapel Hill, NC 27599
919-966-8596
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great Physician, hostile nurse  |  show details
by E. Roy on Jun 21st, 2013

Have followed her from her private Durham practice then over to Chatham Crossing. Best diagnostician I've known over my 70 years. Speaks easily and listens exceptionally well. Her coordinating care of my several chronic conditions is very thoughtful. But, while her previous nurse was really competent, her present nurse is hostile and passive aggressive. She's never ever returned a phone call. And since she is the "gateway" to Dr. Bergdolt, it's now impossible to have any follow-up on an appointment. My wife and I will have to go elsewhere if that angry nurse remains there past summer 2013.

|  show details
Feb 1st, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Bergdolt for 3 years and find her compassionate and thorough, sometimes too conservative in her treatment plans. Recently the office changed nurses and not for the better! The former nurse would promptly return calls and also follow up. My most recent experience has not been positive to the point I may consider changing physicians since the support staff is your gateway to the doctor. Hopefully things will get better since I really would like to stay with the office.