A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Bernstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Bernstein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bernstein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Ann Bernstein MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Barbara Bernstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Bernstein practices Pediatrics near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Pediatricians.