A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Binkert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Binkert
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Binkert Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Binkert, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bone Density
Education & Awards
Dr. Binkert graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Binkert has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Lucile Binkert MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara L. Binkert practice?
- Dr. Barbara Binkert has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Binkert practices Nuclear Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Nuclear Medicine Physicians.