A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Bjornson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Bjornson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bjornson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bjornson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Bjornson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bjornson graduated from Boston University . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bjornson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Hannah Bjornson MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara H. Bjornson practice?
- Dr. Barbara Bjornson has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Bjornson practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Winchester, MA.
See Winchester Internists, Winchester Hematologists, and Winchester Oncologists.