A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Bjornson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Bjornson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Bjornson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bjornson graduated from Boston University . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bjornson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bjornson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barbara H. Bjornson practice?
Dr. Barbara Bjornson practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Pain Medicine near Winchester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Stoneham, MA and Malden, MA.
See Winchester Internists, Winchester Hematologists, Winchester Oncologists, and Winchester Pain Management Doctors.