A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Bjornson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Bjornson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bjornson
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bjornson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Bjornson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bjornson graduated from Boston University . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bjornson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Hannah Bjornson MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara H. Bjornson practice?
- Dr. Barbara Bjornson has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Bjornson practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Winchester, MA.
See Winchester Internists, Winchester Hematologists, and Winchester Oncologists.