Dr. Barbara Bjornson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Bjornson?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Bjornson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 7th, 2016

Vice President

Dr. Bjornson is the best!

March 24th, 2015

One of the most compassionate Doctors I have ever had!

January 21st, 2015

Dr. Bjornson is a wonderful and caring doctor. She is very special to our family.

August 6th, 2014

My mother's experience

Lois Ann, my mother, saw Dr. Bjornson for treatments for breast cancer. LoisAnn appreciated her expertise and abilities as a professional, but most importantly her understanding and confidentiality given to the patient. You see when my mom didn't want any more chemo, Dr. Bjornson allowed her that decision. My mom was a private person and our family didn't know she was dying. I respect my mother's wishes and Dr. Bjornson's ability to handle her-LoisAnn was one tough cookie. On Friday she will have been gone 15 years-thank you Dr. for spending time w/her during her most difficult years.

May 17th, 2012

Horrible Experience

Two appointments, 3.5 weeks apart. Was kept waiting for over an hour in the exam room in a johnny and no one ever gave me a status update so I felt like I was totally forgotten. Then, she spent 15 minutes with me and talked in medical jargon so I didn't understand anything she said nor did she give me time to ask questions. She was also supposed to make an appointment for a 2nd opinion for me at Dana Farber and three weeks later, she asked ME when my appointment was! Meanwhile, she never told me what kind of cancer I had or what Stage! Since it turns out that I have a very aggressive type of cancel, every second wasted was curcial; and when I finally got a 2nd opinion, I was told I should have already started treatment in that time was of the essence. Fortunately, I was caught at Stage IIIC but could have been Stage IV because of her unprofessionalism. The office staff were a nightmare as well. One clerk refused to set up an MRI for me because she was leaving for the day at 3:15 p.m., and I had to push for her to get someone else to do it! I would stay away from Dr. B and her staff because your life is at risk with their ineptness.

July 28th, 2008

Words cannot explain...

Dr. Bjornson is leaps and bounds ahead of most medical professionals I have encountered in skill, patience and care. I met this wonderful, kind woman 20 years ago during a life-altering event. She treated me then and has treated me since with gentle, kind and professional warmth. Clearly her specialty is one that requires much of her time and my experience has been she takes every minute that I have ever needed....to a fault perhaps. The hours I have spent in her office waiting to see her dim in comparison to the adoration I have for her. I am blessed to know her and to be a patient in her practice.

July 12th, 2017