Internists, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile
Winchester Physician Associates
620 Washington St
Winchester, MA 01890
781-756-8388
Locations and availability (6)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Horrible Experience  |  show details
May 17th, 2012

Two appointments, 3.5 weeks apart. Was kept waiting for over an hour in the exam room in a johnny and no one ever gave me a status update so I felt like I was totally forgotten. Then, she spent 15 minutes with me and talked in medical jargon so I didn't understand anything she said nor did she give me time to ask questions. She was also supposed to make an appointment for a 2nd opinion for me at Dana Farber and three weeks later, she asked ME when my appointment was! Meanwhile, she never told me what kind of cancer I had or what Stage! Since it turns out that I have a very aggressive type of cancel, every second wasted was curcial; and when I finally got a 2nd opinion, I was told I should have already started treatment in that time was of the essence. Fortunately, I was caught at Stage IIIC but could have been Stage IV because of her unprofessionalism. The office staff were a nightmare as well. One clerk refused to set up an MRI for me because she was leaving for the day at 3:15 p.m., and I had to push for her to get someone else to do it! I would stay away from Dr. B and her staff because your life is at risk with their ineptness.

|  Words cannot explain...  |  show details
by Mary on Jul 28th, 2008

Dr. Bjornson is leaps and bounds ahead of most medical professionals I have encountered in skill, patience and care. I met this wonderful, kind woman 20 years ago during a life-altering event. She treated me then and has treated me since with gentle, kind and professional warmth. Clearly her specialty is one that requires much of her time and my experience has been she takes every minute that I have ever needed....to a fault perhaps. The hours I have spent in her office waiting to see her dim in comparison to the adoration I have for her. I am blessed to know her and to be a patient in her practice.