A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Bradshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradshaw graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Bradshaw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne
- Huguley Memorial Medical Center
- Texas Health Cleburne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Sue Bradshaw MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara S. Bradshaw practice?
- Dr. Barbara Bradshaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Bradshaw practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.