A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Braffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Braffman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Braffman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Braffman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Braffman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Helene Braffman MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara H. Braffman practice?
- Dr. Barbara Braffman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Braffman practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.