A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Braffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Braffman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Braffman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Braffman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Braffman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Braffman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Helene Braffman MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara H. Braffman practice?
- Dr. Barbara Braffman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Braffman practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.