Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barbara Brault
Dr. Barbara Brault, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in Windcrest, TX. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Brault is affiliated with Southwest General Hospital, Christus Santa Rosa and Baptist Hospital System. She speaks English.
Dr. Barbara Brault has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Barbara Brault is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Robert Michaelson
Emergency Medicine, General Practice
San Antonio, TX 0 mi29
Dr. David Bartos
Emergency Medicine, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0.15 mi15
Dr. May-Lee Robertson
San Antonio, TX 0.15 mi21