A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Bruton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Bruton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruton graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bruton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Monterey Park Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bruton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Bruton practice?
Dr. Barbara Bruton practices Internal Medicine near Redondo Beach, CA.
See Redondo Beach Internists.