A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Bruton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Bruton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruton graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bruton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Monterey Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Bruton MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara Bruton practice?
- Dr. Barbara Bruton has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Bruton practices Internal Medicine near Redondo Beach, CA.
See Redondo Beach Internists.