Dr. Barbara Bruton MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 6 reviews

October 14th, 2015
The doctor is fabulous, however when I have tried to reach her after my appointment it becomes almost an impossibility. It is extremely difficult to get one of her staff members to even leave her a message, in a timely manner. Additionally, her assistants can be extremely curt and rude on the phone. It took me days to get a small problem resolved . Like I said, the doctor is wonderful, so I will give her another try, but she needs to hire a qualified and courteous staff!

August 21st, 2012
Love Her
I just adore her and so glad for the past 6 years she has been able to treat me whenever I have needed medical care.

April 25th, 2011
administrator
Dr. Bruton is the best physician in the entire world. She is always available for her patients. Dr. Bruton is loving, caring, friendly and an overall wonder physician. I would not trade her for anything. I love her.

January 1st, 2011
Excellent Dr--I would give her 10 stars if possible!!! Truly a lifesaver with her ability to always provide accurate diagnosis, quick treatment and any necessary follow-up care. Extremely well educated, knowledgeable and highly professional, she also has a caring manner that builds a warm, trusting relationship with her patients. I totally trust her in all aspects of my medical care and maintenance, and her recommendations for any needed medical procedures or specialists. Truly one in a million, Dr Bruton is an outstanding physician!

November 6th, 2010
My dear doctor
Dr Bruton has been my doctor for many years.She's excellent and very personable. I can evenReach her by email on a saturday if I need her. She is also my mothers doctor. Great person And physician.

August 9th, 2010
The best from Paul Carlson
Dr. Barbara Bruton has been my primary physician for approx. 19 yrs. She has been the kindest most caring Dr. I have ever met. And she cares enough to let me know I,m not takeing care of myself! Barbara isbeautiful inside and out. She faces her own adversities and continues to help her patients. Hope to see you again soon. I miss your laugh and smile. Thank you again for the professionalism and thecare you have given me.