Dr. Barbara Bruton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Bruton?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Bruton?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 22nd, 2017

Committed to partnering for health

Dr. Bruton is very attentive, and pays attention. She notices things you even forget to mention, and refers when it is outside her expertise. She truly wants you to be healthy, and works to give you the skills to take charge of your own health. Nothing gets by her.

October 14th, 2015

The doctor is fabulous, however when I have tried to reach her after my appointment it becomes almost an impossibility. It is extremely difficult to get one of her staff members to even leave her a message, in a timely manner. Additionally, her assistants can be extremely curt and rude on the phone. It took me days to get a small problem resolved . Like I said, the doctor is wonderful, so I will give her another try, but she needs to hire a qualified and courteous staff!

August 21st, 2012

Love Her

I just adore her and so glad for the past 6 years she has been able to treat me whenever I have needed medical care.

April 25th, 2011

administrator

Dr. Bruton is the best physician in the entire world. She is always available for her patients. Dr. Bruton is loving, caring, friendly and an overall wonder physician. I would not trade her for anything. I love her.

January 1st, 2011

Excellent Dr--I would give her 10 stars if possible!!! Truly a lifesaver with her ability to always provide accurate diagnosis, quick treatment and any necessary follow-up care. Extremely well educated, knowledgeable and highly professional, she also has a caring manner that builds a warm, trusting relationship with her patients. I totally trust her in all aspects of my medical care and maintenance, and her recommendations for any needed medical procedures or specialists. Truly one in a million, Dr Bruton is an outstanding physician!

November 7th, 2010

My dear doctor

Dr Bruton has been my doctor for many years.She's excellent and very personable. I can evenReach her by email on a saturday if I need her. She is also my mothers doctor. Great person And physician.

August 10th, 2010

The best from Paul Carlson

Dr. Barbara Bruton has been my primary physician for approx. 19 yrs. She has been the kindest most caring Dr. I have ever met. And she cares enough to let me know I,m not takeing care of myself! Barbara isbeautiful inside and out. She faces her own adversities and continues to help her patients. Hope to see you again soon. I miss your laugh and smile. Thank you again for the professionalism and thecare you have given me.

September 22nd, 2017