Dr. Barbara Brynelson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 6 reviews

December 16th, 2014
This is a facility that very often has just one doctor and be ready to wait and wait to be seen. If you have time to waste, then this would be for you.

September 7th, 2012
Dr. Brynelson mis-diagnosed critical health problems-twice!
Over the course of several years my daughter and I reported that she was tired all of the time. Dr. Brynelson just said to put her to bed earlier, even though she was getting 11 hours sleep at age 14. When I changed doctors, the first test was for a thyroid problem. Bingo! My daughter is now on thyroid medication and is cheerful and energetic they way a 14 year old should be. I regret the lost time when she had no energy to participate in activities. Since my son was born, he has had skin problems and been double jointed. Dr. Brynelson never took any of these things seriously. I took him to a new doctor and the new doctor said that all of the problems were Ehler-Danlos Syndrome. There are heart complications with that syndrome. Thank goodness it was diagnosed and my son is now being assessed for heart problems. I feel so relieved that we are now getting good health care. Dr. Brynelson is nice and gives the patient lots of time, she just doesn't seem to be good medically.

December 15th, 2011
Caring, knowledgeable doctor
My son has been going to Dr. Brynelson for five years. I can't recommend her enough. She is the most caring and knowledgeable pediatrician we've seen. Dr. Brynelson always takes the time to connect with her little patients while answering all the questions that parents have. We are really grateful we've come across her practice.

April 7th, 2010
We LOVE Dr. B and everyone in her office! Everyone is courteous and helpful, we never wait long when we come in, and we can always reach someone when things come up after hours. Awesome office, and just a lovely doctor!

January 13th, 2010
Fabulous pediatrician. Listens and respects parents. Highly professional and always helpful. Excellent medical skills. Only drawback is her partner, Dr. Barkin, who should be avoided.

September 11th, 2008
Best Doctor EVER
The care that she gives are children is something we never expected to find. We highly recommend this phenomenal doctor.