A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Burrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Burrell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Burrell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Burrell graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Burrell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Frances Burrell MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara F. Burrell practice?
- Dr. Barbara Burrell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Burrell practices Internal Medicine near Crystal Lake, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Algonquin, IL.
See Crystal Lake Internists.