Dr. Barbara Burtner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Burtner?

Awesome Psychiatrist

Posted on August 10th, 2017

She is the best Dr. I have ever had. Very knowledgeable and professional. She takes very good care of patients and follows up by phone in emergencies. She has helped me to stay away from the hospital in numerous occasions. I highly recommend Dr. Barbara Burtner. Great professional and a great person, indeed.

neglect

Posted on February 4th, 2016

she took park in ruining my childhood. she never gave a crap about me. all they want to do is make lies about someone so they can ruin their life. they dont really care if you have a good life or not. they have been neglectful of my friend mary who is exceptional, and very unhealthy. they caused the clinic to not give her health services. as a result, her health has deteriorated where she can hardly walk, and she might have type 1 cancer. Thanks so much for the way you have treated her, when she has a deep need for acceptance!!!

amazing

Posted on October 25th, 2012

I have seen this doctor during two different periods in my life. She is the one who diagnosed me as bipolar. Before her I always felt disconnected not knowing why I felt the way I did. I was sixteen. I saw her again at park place when I was 22 and she still remembered me and my problems. I would definitely recommend her to anybody who needs a great doctor.

Posted on November 19th, 2017