A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Burtness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Burtness, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Burtness graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Burtness has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Middlesex Hospital, Middletown CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Burtness MD is a female Oncologist , has 24 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara Burtness practice?
- Dr. Barbara Burtness has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Burtness practices Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Oncologists.