Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barbara Burton
Dr. Barbara Burton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Genetics. Dr. Burton is affiliated with Ann & Robert H. Lurie Childrens Hospital of Chicago, Glenbrook Hosp, Glenview, Il and University of Ill Medical Center Chgo. Dr. Burton has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Barbara Burton has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Dr. Barbara Burton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.