Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes for both women and men.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barbara Burton
Dr. Barbara Burton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Genetics. Dr. Burton is affiliated with Ann & Robert H. Lurie Childrens Hospital of Chicago, Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston and Evanston Hospital. Dr. Burton has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Barbara Burton has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...