A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Buttin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Buttin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buttin
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Buttin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Buttin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buttin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Buttin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Malalai Buttin MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara M. Buttin practice?
- Dr. Barbara Buttin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Buttin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Geneva, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Winfield, IL and Warrenville, IL.
See Geneva Obstetricians & Gynecologists.