A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Buttin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Buttin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buttin
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Buttin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Buttin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buttin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Buttin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Malalai Buttin MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara M. Buttin practice?
- Dr. Barbara Buttin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Buttin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Geneva, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Winfield, IL and Warrenville, IL.
See Geneva Obstetricians & Gynecologists.