A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Byse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Byse, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Byse graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Byse has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Helen Byse MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara H. Byse practice?
- Dr. Barbara Byse has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Byse practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Jamaica Plain, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Dedham, MA and Foxboro, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Radiologists and Jamaica Plain Nuclear Medicine Physicians.