A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Cape OBrien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Cape OBrien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Cape OBrien, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cape OBrien graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cape OBrien has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Cape OBrien MD is a female Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara Cape OBrien practice?
- Dr. Barbara Cape OBrien has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Cape OBrien practices Neurology near Cordova, TN.
See Cordova Neurologists.