Dr. Barbara Schroeder MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 17th, 2015
She is Very Good
She is really good doctor , highly recommended.

October 6th, 2014
very disappointed
I have been using Dr. Schroeder for about 5 years now as my yearly exam doctor and I was very pleased with her until recently. Last year my appointment with Dr Schroeder was cancelled and I had to see her PA or re-schedule. I saw the PA who was very nice and professional. This year I had a little bit more I needed to discuss at my appointment since I am now married and ready to start trying for a baby. I had to wait 3 months to get in to see Dr. Schroeder (which is normal for her offices) and then the day of they cancelled it. Then told me I would have to wait another month to re-schedule. Dr. Schroeder herself is a very good doctor, but I am just really dis pleased at the fact that I was cancelled on 2 years in a row. It appears that she just does not have time to see all of her patients.

November 30th, 2013
Don't let the good review fools you
Dr. Schroeder is too busy to care for patient. She was the first one I selected to see when I found out I pregnant. I told her I was very tired but she said every pregnant woman is tired, it is common and not to be concerned. Her nurse did the first ultrasound in the office and saw only one fetus. I later went to ultrasound at another center at 22 weeks and found out I was pregnant with twins. It was a very high risk pregnant. To this day, I still regret that I selected the wrong doctor that ignore my concern.

October 23rd, 2013
Amazing Physician, Amazing Office
This physician and her staff are beyond words perfection. I recommend her to all of my friends and family. Her moving from the medical center to the memorial city area was a brilliant choice and UT Physicians is a name that truly connects professionalism and perfection to match this physicians reputation!

June 25th, 2010
Love doc, staff needs work.
Love how caring she is although she did incorrectly diagnose me with early menopause (at 30) when it was a thyroid issue. Her nurse Brenda is terrible. Very cold & condescending.