A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Campbell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Campbell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Campbell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
- Latrobe Area Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Campbell MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Barbara Campbell practice?
- Dr. Barbara Campbell has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Campbell practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Somerset, PA.
See Somerset Surgeons and Somerset Orthopedic Surgeons.