A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Campbell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Campbell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Campbell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Campbell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
- Latrobe Area Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Campbell MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Barbara Campbell practice?
- Dr. Barbara Campbell has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Campbell practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Somerset, PA.
See Somerset Surgeons and Somerset Orthopedic Surgeons.