A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Carlson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Carlson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Carlson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara S Carlson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara S. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Barbara Carlson has 7 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Carlson practices Family Medicine near Saint Joseph, MI.
Additional practice locations include: South Bend, IN and Stevensville, MI.
See Saint Joseph Primary Care Doctors.