A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Carr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Carr, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Carr has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Carr MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara Carr practice?
- Dr. Barbara Carr has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Carr practices Diagnostic Radiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Goodyear, AZ.
See Phoenix Radiologists.