Dr. Barbara Chamberlain MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

August 31st, 2015
I called FIVE times at 11am on a monday, thats a business day and business hours. I left a voicemail and got a rude call back that i called during their brake that i need to "listen to the recording before leaving a voicemail" that is clearly stated on the recording is at 12 not 11. I usually never take the time to actually write a review. I also work in the medical field and understand this is no way to talk to patients or parents of patients. Love Dr chamberlain but the staff in this office is horrible and always rude when i go. Will be bringing my daughter to a different office that gives the right treatment and attitude.

September 23rd, 2014
The worst service at boynton location.
The doctors are good, the problem is with the staff, making an appointment get ready to deal with rude staff be put on hold for extended amount of time then they switch you to someone else and have to do it all over again over bill insurance if you have it then make you pay at your visit then refund, They ask whats wrong with my child if i call to make an appointment set an appointment trust that I am capable of telling you my child is sick terrible staff done with this place.

July 19th, 2013
rude staff
These women who work her are so rude: when you call for information or just to make an appointment, its if as they hate there job: you hear muffs and its not a friendly" hello how may i help you" It is a : "hold" got somebody in front of you klick. please some people need a class in how to treat patients because with out our children they wouldn't have a job. and my 3 children don't like the staff they like the Dr. Barbra chamberlain .but hate the staff

September 17th, 2012
bad office staff
The person Liz who does referrals and works in the office is extrememlt rude and unprofessional. Hung up on me several times, put me on hold indefinetly and refuses to do her job in a timely manner.

April 24th, 2012
Good Experience..
I recently moved to Florida, and I am glad to choose Dr. Chamberlain. My daughter loved the staff as well as the doctor.. of course she hated the staff. Nice, playful environment for the kids and quick check ups. Perfect for on the go parents.

June 20th, 2011
STAY AWAY PLEASE
The staff here is very very rude. They turned away my son who had difficulty breathing and has a history of asthma attacks; because i was 10mins late. "The mother of the year" receptionist, when i begged for him to get breathing treatment said "that's y u should have gotten here on time" I couldn't believe it. My 20 mths old ended up in the ER and subsequently admitted in a Hospital. Please heed my warning STAY AWAY