A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Chatfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Chatfield is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chatfield
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Chatfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Chatfield, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chatfield graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chatfield has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Allison Chatfield MD is a female Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Chatfield practice?
- Dr. Barbara Chatfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Chatfield practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Pulmonologists.