A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Chatfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Chatfield is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Chatfield, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chatfield graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chatfield has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Allison Chatfield MD is a female Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Chatfield practice?
- Dr. Barbara Chatfield has 4 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Chatfield practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, UT.
See Salt Lake City Pulmonologists.