1.0

Aug 9th, 2011

Serious lack of any personal interest in me. Canceled and rescheduled every appointment I made with her. Wanted to start me out on what she "starts all of her patients out on." I was so struck by this comment I suggested the medication I thought might be best for me and she seemed indifferent and prescribed it without hesitation. Had horrible side effects on it and had no way of contacting her. FIND ANOTHER DOC!!

I started calling her "APTLESS" show details I started calling her "APTLESS"
Sep 28th, 2010

You wait forever in the waiting room for about a 5 minute consultation. She asked me to research what medications I would like to use. Good thing she only writes presciptions because her personal interation is horrible.

seems uninterested and just gives multiple prescriptions show details seems uninterested and just gives multiple prescriptions
by Jimmy on Dec 12th, 2009

it seems that this doctor is not really interested in the underlying psychological issues of the patient. gives out prescriptions and seems to not know much about the medications. does not give any therapy or answers to important patient issues. very cold and distant, very late at times to appointments. wish i saw a better doctor at the health center!

Beware. Incompetent show details Beware. Incompetent
by Very unclucky to have met with this person on Jul 15th, 2009

Be very careful. Do not use this doctor. She looks AWAY from client throughout meeting, back to client, while typing in computer. Keeps you waiting, takes phone calls during meeting, and cuts one hour apts down to 13 minutes, while charging you for full time. Asks same questions over and again (does NOT LISTEN!) and seems very depressed herself. Very hostile. Has limited knowledge of drugs. Bedside manner poor to the point of incompetence.