A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Ciesliga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Ciesliga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Ciesliga, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciesliga graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Ciesliga has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Royal Oak (1 Year
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Lee Ciesliga MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara L. Ciesliga practice?
- Dr. Barbara Ciesliga has 4 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Ciesliga practices Internal Medicine near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Swartz Creek, MI.
See Troy Internists.