A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Coffey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Coffey, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Tic Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Coffey graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Coffey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Jane Coffey MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Barbara J. Coffey practice?
- Dr. Barbara Coffey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Coffey practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See New York Psychiatrists.