A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Coffey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Coffey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coffey
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coffey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Coffey, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Tic Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Coffey graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Coffey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Jane Coffey MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Barbara J. Coffey practice?
- Dr. Barbara Coffey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Coffey practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Child Psychiatrists.