A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Coffey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Coffey, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Tic Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Coffey graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Coffey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- NYU Hospitals Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coffey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barbara J. Coffey practice?
Dr. Barbara Coffey practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See New York Psychiatrists.