Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barbara Cooper
Dr. Barbara Cooper, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with other offices in Tucson, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ (and 3 other locations). She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology and Hematology. Dr. Cooper is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea, Phoenix Baptist Hospital and Yavapai Regional Medical Center. Dr. Cooper has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Barbara Cooper has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Barbara Cooper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Ngozi Osondu
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi22
Dr. Jack Butler
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi37
Dr. Brian Porvin
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi15