A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Coulter-Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Coulter-Smith, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist, is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Coulter-Smith, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Coulter-Smith graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Coulter-Smith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara A Coulter-Smith DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Coulter-Smith practice?
- Dr. Barbara Coulter-Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Coulter-Smith practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Obstetricians & Gynecologists.