Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist,

Women's Integrated Healthcare
1625 Lancaster Dr
Grapevine, TX 76051
817-416-2229
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Do NOT use this "Doctor"  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2012

11 years ago I was 17 years old and I became pregnant. By the time I confessed to my parents and found Dr. Coulter-Smith I had turned 18. On my very first visit with Dr. Coulter-Smith she was rude, very short with me, and basically dismissed me because of my age. I saw the midwife in the office for the remainder of my pregnancy, except for a couple of visits where she wasn't available. During those visits, again, Dr. Coulter-Smith was very rude and made me feel bad. A few years ago I had a gynecological emergency and was refused because I didn't have an appointment, but they couldn't see me for 3 weeks. So I turned to my family physician who examined me and ran tests. She also called Women's Integrated, furious, and had me go back for examination. Dr. Coulter-Smith walked into the exam room, glanced at me and informed me that I have genital herpes. I tried asking questions and she stopped me before I could get anything out of my mouth. She wouldn't even consider any other explanation. And she didn't take any blood or samples for testing. A few days later, my family physician's office called me and informed me that the tests they ran showed I had a severe yeast infection, not herpes.

|  A great doctor (with probably too many patients)  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2012

Dr. Coulter-Smith is the perfect combination of knowledgeable and kind that is so rare in a physician. Her nurses and techs are also wonderful. I wouldn't want anyone else to deliver my three girls! The only negative is that the office wait times are often very long. I know this is common in obstetrics, but the fact that she does not see patients on Fridays and that her wait times are often long can be frustrating, particularly if you are having a difficult pregnancy.

Sep 14th, 2011

Dr. Coulter-Smith is an excellent physician. She is careful and thorough. She has the best bedside manner of any physician I have ever seen, and she treats everyone around her with respect.

Jun 1st, 2011

Another horrible experience from this doctor and it will be my last. My health has declined in her care. Appointments were very rushed and the nurse is very rude.

May 16th, 2011

Dr Coulter-Smith deliverd my daughter 10 years ago & I've been with her practice as she has grown. There has most definately been some growing pains during this process. Not only has Dr Coulter-Smith delivered my daughter, she has also performed surgery on me removing an ovary & also LEEP proceedure. I find Dr Coulter-Smith to be extremely knowledgeable & creditable! I've recommended her to several of my friends & they are now using her & are also extremely happy with her & her care. LOVE HER!!!!

|  WORST "DOCTOR" EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2011

Dr. Barbara Coulter Smith is the worst excuse for a doctor I have ever seen. My mom was loosing blood, her iron levels were dropping, and her uterus had tumors multiping and growing inside it making it over 30times it's normal size, while she wanted to "See what would hapen before she would do or give anything"! It was a near death experience until I took my mom to a different gynecologist(Dr. Maurice R. Gagnon, Which was amazing) and he preformed emergency surgery saving her life. Thank You Dr. Gagnon! I HOPE YOU LOOSE YOUR JOB "DR." SMITH!!!!

May 13th, 2010

Pros: I really like this physician. She is very knowlegeable and aggressive in her treatments. Cons: Nurse (in office) makes you feel like whatever the issue is, she has more important things to do. Nurse (phone) is helpful and friendly. Some office staff are nice, some are abrupt. Also, this being a woman owned ob/gyn, they should know that a small paper drape during exams is not suffcient.

Oct 15th, 2009

Dr. Coulter-Smith is okay but Im not so crazy about her nurse. Her nurse is not very nice, nor the knowledgable. I can hear she talked negative about me while I waited in the room. If you are expecting the better bedside manner, I recommend Dr. Walters at the same office. She's the sweetest and spend more time to talk and explain things.