A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Curran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curran
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Curran Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Curran, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Curran graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Elizabeth Curran MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Barbara E. Curran practice?
- Dr. Barbara Curran has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Curran practices Psychiatry near Milton, MA.
See Milton Psychiatrists.