A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Curry-Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Curry-Kaufman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curry-Kaufman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Curry-Kaufman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Curry-Kaufman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Curry-Kaufman graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Curry-Kaufman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- Flagstaff Medical Center
- So. San Francisco Medical Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara R Curry-Kaufman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara R. Curry-Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Barbara Curry-Kaufman has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Curry-Kaufman practices Family Medicine near South San Francisco, CA.
See South San Francisco Family Physicians.