A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Cushing is Excellent. Dr. Cushing has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Cushing, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cushing graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cushing has 9 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Rec Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cushing accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 6 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Cushing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Cushing practice?
Dr. Barbara Cushing practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Cushing, Dr. Barb Cushing, Dr. Barbie Cushing, Dr. Barbra Cushing