A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara D'Arcy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Dr. D'Arcy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Eastern Colorado Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Genet D'Arcy MD is a female Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara G. D'Arcy practice?
- Dr. Barbara D'Arcy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara D'Arcy practices Neurology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Boulder, CO.
See Denver Neurologists.