A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara D'Orio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara D'Orio is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Orio
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. D'Orio Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara D'Orio, MD, MPA is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Orio graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. D'Orio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Marie D'Orio MD and MPA is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Barbara M. D'Orio practice?
- Dr. Barbara D'Orio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara D'Orio practices Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists.