A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara D'Orio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara D'Orio is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Orio
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. D'Orio Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara D'Orio, MD, MPA is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Orio graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. D'Orio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Marie D'Orio MD and MPA is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Barbara M. D'Orio practice?
- Dr. Barbara D'Orio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara D'Orio practices Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists.