A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara D'Orio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara D'Orio is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Orio
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Orio Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara D'Orio, MD, MPA is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Orio graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. D'Orio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Marie D'Orio MD and MPA is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Barbara M. D'Orio practice?
- Dr. Barbara D'Orio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara D'Orio practices Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists.