A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Jones is Good. Dr. Jones has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Jones, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jones has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jones accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barbara D. Jones practice?
Dr. Barbara Jones practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Northampton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Amherst, MA.
See Northampton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Jones, Dr. Barb Jones, Dr. Barbie Jones, Dr. Barbra Jones