inactive

Barbara A Dash MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 20th, 2016
Dr. Dash is an extraordinary doctor. I had went to her as a child. Will always remember her as an influential remarkable person in my life. Best doctor I have ever experienced.

April 29th, 2014
An Absolutely Amazing Pediatrician
I grew up as a child seeing Dr. Dash along with my sister for at least 8 years. We both always looked forward to doctor visits and for good reason. She is so warm, friendly, and well-versed in her practice. She answered every question my parents had asked clearly and comprehensively. She figured out that I was entering puberty way too early; she aided my worried family through the treatments which lasted over one year. She is spectacular with children of any age. She is very gentle and thorough. I highly recommend Dr. Dash to any parent.

August 5th, 2013
Novelist and student
Dr. Dash was the pediatrician for my sister and I from birth. She is a great doctor.