A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Deal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Deal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Deal, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Ectopic Atrial Tachycardia
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Fetal Diseases
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Transplantation
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Deal graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Deal has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Silver Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Jane Deal MD is a female Pediatric Cardiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara J. Deal practice?
- Dr. Barbara Deal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Deal practices Pediatric Cardiology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL.
See Chicago Cardiologists.