A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Deal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Deal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deal
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Deal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Deal, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Ectopic Atrial Tachycardia
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Fetal Diseases
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Transplantation
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Deal graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Deal has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Jane Deal MD is a female Pediatric Cardiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara J. Deal practice?
- Dr. Barbara Deal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Deal practices Pediatric Cardiology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL.
See Chicago Cardiologists.