A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Delano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Delano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Delano graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Delano has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara G Delano MD is a female Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara G. Delano practice?
- Dr. Barbara Delano has 4 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Delano practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Nephrologists.