Dr. Barbara Gustin Delano MD is female, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Delano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
She has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Hemodialysis, Kidney Dialysis Renal Dialysis, and Kidney Failure Chronic.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Delano graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Delano has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- University Hospital Of Brooklyn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Delano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Delano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile