A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Devane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Devane
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Devane Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Devane graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Devane has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Randall Devane DO is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara R. Devane practice?
- Dr. Barbara Devane has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Devane practices Ophthalmology near Concord, CA.
See Concord Ophthalmologists.