A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Devane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Devane graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Devane has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Randall Devane DO is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara R. Devane practice?
- Dr. Barbara Devane has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Devane practices Ophthalmology near Concord, CA.
See Concord Ophthalmologists.